Think Design



Designing great affordable graphics is my passion. It's what I live for. To create something that represents 'you',- whether for business flyers, personal invitations, a blog or for t-shirts, and to get it right every time, is what I thrive on. There is nothing more rewarding than knowing I have done a job and done it right. Knowing that the person at the other end is happy with what I've done is a fantastic feeling. And that's my aim. Your happiness. I don't charge you by the hour, there is a set price for everything. So there is no paying for wasted time. And I will keep working on your file until you're completely satisfied. Guaranteed. No questions. Simple as that.
So what are you waiting for?




Wednesday 11 July 2012

Stage 3 Design variations




After the customer selected their favorite design at stage 2 these are the 5 variations I created for them. The bottom logo was the one they went with and worked into the website.



No comments:

Post a Comment